While building out your team of writers, we make sure it’s them who can bring-
First Hand Experience
If someone can bring on wealt of life experience in your niche, that’s the gold standard for us.
- If your site is about gardening, we’d go for someone who built a garden out himself/herself, or operates a greenhouse, or sells garden supply as a profession.
- If your site is electric home appliances, we look for a certified electrician with years of work experience.
The Right Credibility
If you’re into one of those YMYL niches, you already know how much credibility matters for the writer you work with. Even for non-YMYL niches that are technical(auto, drones, farming), a degree or somewhat certification is always an upper hand.
A Reputation Online
Google takes the reputation of an author into account when justifying your website’s ranking potential. Therefore, when hiring authors for you, we look for at least one of these followings-
- Published, niche-relavent contents under the author’s name across the internet.
- Citations of the research papers that are published under his/her name.
- Peer validations such as linkedin endorsement, citation of papers.
- Active contributions in forums, social communities, youtube, etc with a helpful attire.
Experience in Content and SEO
Alongside credibility and experience, if someone has prior experience as an SEO writer, that gives him/her leverage over others. The training span gets shorter and they don’t do noob mistakes, making them true assets for your blog.
Native or Semi-native English
Being native or semi native is a plus, but not compulsory. Supposedly, most of your blog’s readers come from native speaking countries. Considering that, writers of similar demographics will get an upper hand over others.
Willingness To Spread The Words
We’d love it if the writers are happy to share the articles they write across their social handles or portfolio website.